– 500 grams boneless chicken
– 4 teaspoon soya sauce
– 4 teaspoon vinegar
– 4 teaspoon red chili sauce
– Salt (according to taste)
– 2 bread slices
– 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
– 4 to 6 green chilies
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup small pieces of cheddar of mozzarella cheese
– 2 teaspoon corn flour
– 2 teaspoon flour
– Bread crumbs
– Cooking Oil
– Cook chicken in a pan with vinegar, red chili sauce, soya sauce and salt until the chicken is prepared.
– Take bread slices and put them in water. The bread should be squeezed.
– Chop the chicken and mix an egg in it.
– Make patty of chicken mixture and include cheese in its centre. Then roll out the mixture in shape of a ball.
– Make a smooh batter after adding corn flour and plain flour in another egg.
– Dip in chicken ball and coat them up in bread crumbs.
– Fry them till it is golden brown.